- Unless otherwise stated, all materials on eTour-Singapore.Com, including texts, images and videos, are copyrighted by eTour Publishing.
- By accessing the pages on eTour-Singapore.Com, you agree:
- to respect all the copyrights of the creators, and
- not to publish these materials in print or online without the prior permission of the copyright holders.
- Should you find any material on eTour-Singapore.Com useful, please do not copy this material and paste it onto your blog or website. Instead,
- point a hyperlink to the relevant page on eTour-Singapore.Com, or
- share it using the social bookmarking buttons found on each page.
- We respect your privacy. When you enter your email address into any online form at eTour-Singapore.Com, we will only use it to contact you or to alert you when your contribution is published. We will never share or sell your email information to anyone.
- eTour-Singapore.Com does not place cookies in the browsers of our visitors.
- However, we do work with third party advertisement-serving portals and online merchants who may place cookies and web beacons on our readers' browsers.
- Cookies and web beacons are small files containing a string of characters. These are usually used to track the browsing behaviour of readers. Cookies allow more relevant advertisements to be served on our website. Cookies also help third-party online merchants to credit us for referrals to their websites.
- We take great pride in making the information on eTour-Singapore.Com relevant, useful and up-to-date. However, as travel is a quick-changing industry, we take no responsibility for any additional costs, delays or hiccups arising from the use of information on this website.
- By using the information on eTour-Singapore.Com, you agree to indemnify the creator and contributors of eTour-Singapore.Com from any blame for the following:
- any damage or loss of property sustained by you, your travel partners or third parties,
- any injury, illness or death sustained by you, your travel partners or third parties.