Singapore Marina Bay Hotels:
Luxury, Location & Great Great Views
When it comes to comfort, location and views, few hotels can match the Singapore Marina Bay hotels.
As you'll see on this page, they are very close to where the action is.
Just be aware that these are not budget hotels! They are luxury hotels.
Why Stay at Singapore Marina Bay Hotels
- For a premium, you enjoy great views of Singapore's Marina Bay and city skyline from your room. Yes, and you won't need the Singapore Flyer if you stay in one of these hotels.
- These Singapore Marina Bay hotels are great for a romantic Singapore vacation. Aparting from providing enchanting night scenery, these hotels also have a good range of spas, romantic restaurants and lounges for a leisurely drink.
- The crowds during fireworks nights are huge. From a Marina Bay hotel room, you can watch the fireworks in comfort, even while you soak in a bath tub! (See the schedule and hotel tips below.)
- They receive good reviews regularly. (Yes, I've done the legwork for you.)
- The Singapore Marina Bay hotels also bring you very close to major festivals in the city:
|When||What||What It Is|
July + Aug 11
National Day Parade Rehearsals:
National Day 2011 Actual Parade:
March-past, Fly-past & Fireworks
|Aug/Sep 2011||Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2011||
To be confirmed.
|23-24 Sep 11||Singapore F1 Grand Prix||F1 Night Races|
|Mid Nov 2011 to
1 Jan 2012
|Christmas Light Up||Over 5km of Christmas decorations from Orchard Road to Marina Bay|
|31 Dec 2011||Marina Bay Countdown||New Year party & fireworks.|
23-24 Feb 12
Chinese New Year 2011
River Hong Bao 2011
Chinese New Year carnival & celebrations
End Feb 12, or
|Chingay Parade 2011
(Dates to be confirmed.)
|Singapore's biggest street parade|
Tips for Booking Singapore Marina Bay Hotels
- If you planning on booking any of the Singapore Marina Bay hotels for the sole purpose of watching fireworks, remember to verify that you are booking a room facing Marina Bay. Otherwise, you may open your windows to a different part of the city - and no fireworks!
- Some of these hotels have lower rates over the weekends. Do a bit of price comparison below. Are your holiday dates flexible? If they are, why on visit on days with better room rates?
More about Singapore Marina Bay hotels...
Swissotel Stamford Hotel Singapore
A New Classic Harbour View Room at Swissotel the Stamford Hotel.
The Swissotel Stamford Hotel is the tallest hotel in Singapore. Check in to this hotel if you like looking down on an enchanting city (no pun intended).
This is also a great hotel for watching fireworks. What's more, the City Hall MRT (subway) station is just below this hotel.
Luxury, vantage views, and convenience - that's the Swissotel Stamford Singapore. Yet, it is the most affordable of the luxury hotels listed on this page.
Search multiple sites and compare rates for Swissotel The Stamford Hotel:
Ritz Carlton Millenia Hotel Singapore
View of Marina Bay and city skyline from the bath tub of a Ritz Carlton Millenia Hotel room.
Ritz Carlton Millenia Hotel has 608 rooms. Each one is designed for unhindered views of either the Singapore skyline or Marina Bay.
The Ritz Carlton has all the requirements for a romantic vacation in Singapore.
Imagine this. You soak in a bath tub with a loved one, and enjoy the enchanting night views through the window!
Add to this, the Ritz Carlton's luxurious environment and friendly service...
Compare and find the best rates for the Ritz Carlton Millenia.
The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
Fullerton Hotel room with a view of Marina Bay.
Look at the Palladium columns posh finishing at the Fullerton Hotel. it's hard to believe that this building was once used as a post office!
Rooms at the Fullerton overlook one of these:
- its courtyard,
- the Singapore River, or
- Marina Bay.
It has has an interesting infinity pool with views of the Singapore River and city skyline.
All these in a heritage building erected in 1928.
Compare rates for Fullerton Hotel Singapore.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Singapore
Harbour Suite @ Mandarin Oriental Hotel Singapore
The Mandarin Oriental Hotel Singapore combines modern luxury with a nice touch of the Orient.
The Mandarin Oriental has rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows. So when you look out, the panoramic scene looks like a framed picture.
This hotel's also has some of Singapore's best and most atmospheric restaurants.
Compare rates for Mandarin Oriental Hotel Singapore.
Marina Mandarin Hotel Singapore
The Mineral Water Pool @ Marina Mandarin Hotel
You can't help but notice it's huge 21-storey high atrium when you enter this hotel - for me, a very interesting sight. Each room has a private balcony and all the modern amenities needed for luxurious stay. Remember to check out its 24-hour 25m Mineral Water Pool.
Compare rates for Marina Mandarin Hotel Singapore.
Remember to book a room facing the Marina Bay if you plan on watching the fireworks on the nights they go off.