From Main Terminals to Budget Terminal:
Time Needed and Procedures
I am landing at 16.10 at Singapore Airport Terminal 1 and my next flight is Tiger Airways at the Singapore Budget Terminal at 18.30.
My question is:
Do I have enought time to collect my luggage, to do all customs work, take the sky train, bus.., and check in my luggage at the Budget Terminal.
(Tiger Airways request to check things in 45 min prior to departure.)
Please teach me how to do it step by step:
- where i do customs work (Terminal 1 or 2)
- what is the best way of transportacion between terminal 1 and budget terminal ( train, bus, taxi..)
You have enough time but it's going to be very tight. Let's hope there's no delay in your arrival time.
Here's how you get from Singapore Airport Terminal 1 to Singapore Budget Terminal:
1. Upon landing, procedure to clear immigration checks, collect your checked luggage and exit to the public area of the Arrival Hall.
(Estimated time: 30-40 minutes)
2. Look for the sign that says 'Skytrain'. Follow the sign and walk to the Skytrain station. Board the Skytrain to Terminal 2.
(Estimated time: 10-15 minutes)
3. At Terminal 2, follow the signs that lead you to the bus stops at the Basement.
(You need to take either the lift or escalator to the Basement.)
Take the free shuttle bus to Singapore Budget Terminal.
(Estimated time: 20-25 minutes)
You'll find many helpful people at the airport's information centres. If in doubt, just ask and they'll direct you to your destination.
Have a good trip.