Lovely Sunsets & Enchanting Views
Want to enjoy a lovely sunset in Singapore? Get onto the Changi Boardwalk.
Why Walk the Changi Boardwalk
- Panoramic views over the sea towards Pulau Ubin
- Romantic atmosphere throughout the trail
- Fishing spots at the Kelong Walk section
- Lovely sunrise near the start of Boardwalk (Beach Walk)
- Lovely sunsets near the end of Boardwalk (Sunset Walk)
The Boardwalk in a Nutshell
The Boardwalk begins just after the Changi Point Ferry Terminal and ends just beyond the Changi Beach Club. It is about 1.6km long.
Starting from the ferry terminal, you will hit the following sections in turn:
How to Get Here
- Take the MRT to Tanah Merah Station. Exit and take Bus Number 2 all the way to Changi Village Bus Terminal.
- Take the MRT to Tampines Station. Then take Bus Number 29, stopping outside Changi Village Hotel.
About $15-20 from a city hotel.
Use the Tampines Expressway(TPE). Exit at Loyang Avenue. Drive on Loyang Avenue and turn left at junction with Changi Village Road. Parking is available near Changi Point Ferry Terminal.
Virtual Tours of Changi Boardwalk
|How to View:
Click on any of the images below. It will take you on a 360° virtual reality tour of the Boardwalk.
The Boardwalk near Aloha Chalets
Take a virtual tour of Changi Boardwalk near Aloha Resort.
The Sailing Point Walk Section
Take a virtual tour of Sailing Point Walk.
The Kelong Walk Section
Take a virtual tour of Kelong Walk.