3 Day Singapore Tour Itinerary Critique
We'll be arriving in Singapore on 23 May by bus from KL around 1230.
I've a Singapore tour itinerary as follows:
Day 1: 23 May 09
- Arrive in Novena Square
- Check in Quality Hotel, Balestier Road
- Lunch and go to Singapore Flyer
- Take a river taxi to Merlion
- Walk along Marina, and take in boat quay
- Dinner at Kampung Malay
- Then visit Little India, Sri Mariamman Temple
Day 2: 24 May 09
- Visit Singapore Zoo, Singapore Botanic Gardens, City Hall, Parliament House
- Lunch at Vivo city
- Go to Sentosa
- Back to Hotel
25 May 09
- Walk around Orchard Road, Bugis Street, Suntec City Convention Centre
- Check out Hotel
- Flight back to Jakarta
Do you think that it's possible to do?
Thank you so much.